Monday, February 23, 2009

And the winner is...

Heather Alvarez! Congratulations Heather! Let me know when and where you would like to schedule your session.

I've been working my fingers to the bone (literally) editing pictures - sorry for the delay in announcing the winner :)

To all others who entered, if you book a session with me within the next month you will get a special treat!

Didn't enter to win? No biggie - March Madness is beginning a little early - if you book with me from now until the end of March your session fee is FREE! And because I'm feeling really giving, you will also receive a complimentary 8x10 and specials on all other products.

I can't wait to help you make your memories last forever.

1 comment:

Heather Alvarez said...

I'm so excited! THANKS!!!! I'll schedule with you soon... I need to hit the tanning bed though because I want some pics with me in them too and right now my skin doesn't match either of my boys!